Answered By: Janice Mutz
Last Updated: Sep 21, 2015     Views: 181

Looking for course reserve readings and related materials? The place to check is myCourseLink, Lakehead University’s online learning environment. After logging in, you’ll be able to access any course reserve listings for the courses you are currently enrolled in.

There are two types of listings:

Online: Material that the Library is able to make available via hyperlinks or in PDF format (e.g. an article or chapter from a book).

Paper, etc.: Material that the Library is only able to make available in its physical format (e.g. a print textbook). You must come into the Library to make use of this material. For paper material, make note of the call number provided in the myCourseLink listing. Bring this number with you to the Library so that the item can be retrieved by Library staff.