Q. For Instructors: How do I request a D2L course site for an upcoming course?
To request a course site, do the following:
1. Open your myInfo file.
2. On that page, click the "Faculty" tab.
3. On the page that opens, go to the bottom of the second column and, under Student Information, click "Class Roster (Current)."
4. On the screen that opens, select your course (or the first one: you can only do one at a time), and click "Continue."
5. That takes you to your class list. On the top left, click the blue button that says "Request an Online Course Site."
6. Then walk through the instructions on that page and submit your request.
7. Repeat steps 2-6 for the second course.