Q. I'm a Teaching/Graduate Assistant. How do I get access to the online course site(s) assigned to me?


Ask the instructor of the course to send an email to mycourselink@lakeheadu.ca requesting that you be given access to his/her course site(s). This email should include your name and your Lakehead email address.


  • Last Updated Mar 16, 2017
  • Views 17
  • Answered By Rhonda Dubec

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0