Answered By: Janice Mutz
Last Updated: Aug 13, 2018     Views: 19

Report stolen or lost cards to the Services Desk at Paterson, and also to Campus Food Services if you have a declining balance or meal plan on your card.

There is a non-refundable $15.00 replacement charge for lost, stolen or damaged cards.

If you have lost your card on campus, you should check with Campus Security, the Chancellor Paterson Library and the Education Library.