Answered By: Janice Mutz
Last Updated: May 22, 2024     Views: 67

All staff and faculty employed at Lakehead University are required to have a University Photo Identification Card while on campus. After Human Resources has processed your employee information (you have a LU email address and staff number), please email to request your card.

If you need to replace a lost or damaged card, please visit the Chancellor Paterson Library between 8:30am-4:30pm.