Answered By: Janice Mutz
Last Updated: Feb 06, 2023     Views: 266

For Thunder Bay campus students, get your photo ID (student card) at the Services Desk at Paterson Library. Please note that you must be registered for at least one class before getting a student card, and you need to present one form of government issued ID. Complete details on your card are available here.

For Orillia Campus students, check with the Security Office just inside the front doors of Simcoe Hall at the University Avenue location.